Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ARE YOU WEARING SOMEBODY ELSE'S PLUS SIZE PANTIES?


Dreamgirl Chantilly Lace Open Crotch Lace Up Panties


You can stop yelling that you ran them through the laundry first. What I mean is, are you really wearing the BEST plus size panties for your generous plus size luscious behind? Plus size thongs and thigh high stockings are superb and heavy in the sex department, but are they really the best panty for the heavier goddess? Sure, fleshaddiction is real and we want to flash a little uncovered mama to our men but I have found that g-strings or thin strap thongs don't show my butt off to the best advantage.

I'm not trying to turn you off of thongs or sign you up to wear granny panties. This site is about us goddesses of many pounds looking sumptious, sexy and hot after all. The plus size wardrobe tips that I want to convey is that the same styles don't look good on every body. Dress to suit your shape and of course the season. What do you wear in the summer? Velvet?Plus size models might, but the real women are dressing for the day....and nights.

Oh those nights! Lace-up plus size little boy leg tap panties fit into my plans. I like underpants for play that have a wider band but all the sexy features of a lacy thong. No granny pants for me, but save the strings and skinny straps for the bony chicks.

No comments: