Monday, August 27, 2007

I WANT PLUS SIZE BABY DOLL TOPS LIKE THE ONES AT ANTHROPOLOGIE

I cruise the Anthropologie website and just love the cool empire waist, baby doll and peasant tops and just know they would fit into my plus size wardrobe perfectly, but no such luck. The pretty deep scoop necks and flutter sleeves don't come in plus sizes large enough to fit my generous, curvacious bustline so I looked elsewhere! TAKE THAT ANTHROPOLOGIE!


Satin Print Kimono


Animal Print Kimono Top



Either of these silky tops would fit the need in my wardrobe for plus size baby doll tops! I can use the wild animal print plus size kimono style top cocktail tops with a pair of strappy black beaded sandals and some wide leg palazzo pants for evening wear. I can see a pair of black jet chandelier earrings setting off those leopard print (or cheetah print?) spots to a T! Can't you?

I love the way the details of these empire waist tops highlights the bosom. The Hey, if you're busty show it off. How many ladies pay expensive prices for surgery to get what we were born with?

No comments: