Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PLUS SIZE SWIMWEAR on SALE!


Solid CrossBack Plus Size Tank Swimsuit by Speedo® - Conservative Fit


Lightning One Piece Plus Size Tank Swimsuit by Delta Burke®






I know, I just entered some opinions on what I think is the best plus size womens bathing suits on sale or not and here I get the heads up that there are some deep discounts and free gifts and shipping on swimwear for YOU and ME!

You never know what bathing suits are going to be in style for Spring and Summer 2008 but I'll never pass the chance to pick up a classic beach number for a discounted price!

They carry my favorite brands! I love Liz Claiborne plus size stuff so her swimsuits are probably pretty cool, too. I haven't tried Delta Burke's line but would love to read some reviews on fabrics because they are really cute!

No comments: