Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PLUS SIZE LINGERIE - AN OVERVIEW of FABRICS and CONSTRUCTION - VINYL,SATIN,LEATHER or LACE






My Michelle Plus Size Cami & Robe Set




Plus Size Satin Corset




One issue that I have with most of the plus size lingerie that I have bought is that it doesn't have a really good fit or that the fabric store construction are not substantial enough for the full figured, plus sized woman.
It's my opinion that sexy plus size lingerie should not to put it simply let me down.

This doesn't mean that sexy, sheer lingerie is not for us. Sheer lingerie is just that; sheer. Sheer fabrics should not be expected to give a lot of support. I find that I'm more comfortable using absolutely sheer lingerie to add some mystery (and some teasing anticipation for my man) when layered over more substantial pieces like corsets, bustiers and lacy panties or thongs. Even a floor length caftan in plus size can turn up the heat over other lingerie.Plus size models in the pictures on websites don’t use layering because their purpose is to show a certain pair of panties or bra in detail. But to add to the excitement and length of encounter, add several sexy layers of plus size intimate apparel. Corsets, camisoles and thongs or little boy tap panties with a sheer robe are hard to beat for visual appeal.

If the support of substantial fabrics gives you confidence, silky, slick satin is always feminine and sexy and will hold up like iron! Satin is my fabric of choice when I want a corset, bra or bustier that won’t let the girls down if you catch my drift. Stretchy peekaboo lace that doesn’t have a lot of stretch is good, too. For a real treat when I’m feeling like being just a little kinky and looking good, vinyl and leather has its place. I’ll discuss the use of vinyl, rubber or leather at length later.

No comments: